1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading in Southern California. It rained last night, but looks like the sun is starting to peek out. Hope to read outside for a bit today!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
All of them! For different reasons. I'm looking forward to reading Show Your Work by Austin Kleon this morning. It's a short book and I should finish it in about an hour. I read his companion book, Steal Like an Artist, a few weeks ago and loved it. If you enjoy reading about the creative process and sharing the creative process, you might like these books.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
A Kashi Chocolate Almond & Sea Salt granola bar!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm an eclectic reader and will read pretty much anything as long as it interests me. My current reading obsession is books about art, creativity and the artistic process - both fiction and non-fiction. I've been surprised at how many fiction books use that as a focus. I expected to see tons of non-fiction on the topic, but the fiction titles surprised me.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Read more! I hope! I spent too much time online last time and didn't read enough. I will also go out for a run as a refresher at some point.
Happy reading Readers!